Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Menudo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Menudo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Menudo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to menudo recipe. You can cook menudo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Menudo:
- You need 1 quart of water.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of salt or to taste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 15 ounce of hominy.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cilantro.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1 of large diced onion.
- Get 1 of large lime cut into wedges.
- Provide 8 ounces of beef tripe.
Instructions to make Menudo:
- Boil the water add all the spices and onion.
- Slice the tripe into bite sized pieces and add to the liquids. Bring back to boil for 20 minutes..
- Bring to a simmer for 3 hours..
- Add hominy in the last 30 minutes of simmering..
- Serve with lime wedges..
- I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Menudo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.