Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Paneer Colorful Hearts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Colorful Hearts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Colorful Hearts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer colorful hearts recipe. You can cook paneer colorful hearts using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Colorful Hearts:
- Provide 1 liter of full fat milk.
- Take 150 gm of curd.
- Take 3-4 of kesar pede.
- Prepare 1-2 drops of blue food color.
- Take 1-2 drops of red food color.
- Take 200 ml of water.
- Prepare 150 gm of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Heart shaped mould.
Steps to make Paneer Colorful Hearts:
- First, you have to pour milk in the vessel and let it boil for 2-5 minutes on low medium flame..
- After one boil, you have to pour curd and mix it properly with milk..
- You have to let the milk boil for 2-5 minutes more and you will see curdling process slowly..
- The next thing you have to do is take a muslin cloth and pour the curd mixture through it and you will get paneer on the cloth. Tie the muslin cloth tightly and keep it in any vessel for 10-15 minutes..
- Now, take a pan and add 200 ml water and boil it for some minutes. Then add around 150-160 gm sugar and let the mixture boil for few minutes until you get one string..
- Then separate paneer into 2 parts. Take 1st part large and second one very small. Add 2 drops of blue food color in large part of paneer. Then add 1-2 drops of red food color in small part of paneer..
- Now, mixture and food color properly and boil both the parts of paneer separately in sugar and water mixture for 7-8 minutes until you get proper texture of paneer..
- Let both the parts of paneer cool for sometime and take cutlet heart shaped mould and put blue colored portion of paneer in it. The remaining red colored portion of paneer should be made into small balls for serving purpose..
- The last step is to put 3 lines or layers of kesar peda on the blue hearts and serve with red colored paneer ball..
If you find this Paneer Colorful Hearts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.