Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggs and Chicken in Herbs De Provence Butter recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggs and Chicken in Herbs De Provence Butter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs and Chicken in Herbs De Provence Butter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs and chicken in herbs de provence butter recipe. You can cook eggs and chicken in herbs de provence butter using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggs and Chicken in Herbs De Provence Butter:
- Use of Herbs De Provence butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Herbs De Provence.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- Provide of chicken.
- You need 7 cup of cubed chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use of eggs.
- Use 6 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder, double acting.
- Get of cheese.
- Get 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Eggs and Chicken in Herbs De Provence Butter:
- Preheat oven 390° Fahrenheit..
- Cube the chicken..
- In an oven safe and stove top safe dish, Heat the butter and add Herbs De Provence. Add salt to chicken. Add chicken to butter. Sauté till pinkness in chicken is gone. Remove from heat..
- Mix the eggs and baking powder very good..
- Break the cheese into small chunks add half to the top of chicken..
- The dish should still be hot. With chicken and cheese. Pour the egg mixture on top. Add rest of cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese..
- Put the dish into oven. The egg mixture will cook from both sides..
- Bake in oven 10-15 minutes make sure eggs are done..
- serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Eggs and Chicken in Herbs De Provence Butter recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.