Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken hearts stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken hearts stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken hearts stew recipe. To cook chicken hearts stew you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken hearts stew:
- Use 1 packet of chicken hearts.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare Half of green,yellow & red pepper, chopped.
- Take 1 of jalapeno, chopped.
- You need 1 tin of tomatoes, peeled and whole.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Take to taste of Yogurt & herb sauce.
- Get to taste of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Provide 100 ml of red wine.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
Instructions to make Chicken hearts stew:
- Wash hearts & cut in half. Marinate hearts in yogurt & paprika for 1 hour.
- Fry garlic in oil then add onion & fry till brown.
- Add chicken hearts & fry then add peppers & continue stirring.
- Add pureed tomatoes & simmer, then add tomato paste, bay leaves & wine.
- Cover to simmer for 30 minutes. Add sweet chilli & yogurt & herbs sauce….
If you find this Chicken hearts stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.