Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut fish curry (arachu vecha) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut fish curry (arachu vecha) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut fish curry (arachu vecha) recipe. To cook coconut fish curry (arachu vecha) you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut fish curry (arachu vecha):
- You need of Flesh of half a fresh coconut.
- Get 4 of shallots.
- Provide of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- Get 300 g of firm white fish (we used haddock).
- Prepare 10 of curry leaves.
- Get of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Take 2 of dried kudampuli.
- Use of Tarka topping.
- Provide 3 of shallots.
- Use of Sunflower oil.
- Take of Chilli powder and salt.
Steps to make Coconut fish curry (arachu vecha):
- Remove coconut flesh and blitz with shallots, turmeric and chilli. This may take some time and you want a smooth paste with no bits left! Add dribble of water if needed to help blending. Then add salt to taste..
- Prepare other ingredients and cut fish into matchbox sized pieces..
- Hear saucepan and when hot add paste and cook for few minutes then add about 300 mls of water, whole green chilli, about 8 cherry tomatoes halved and kudampuli. Simmer for 5 minutes then add fish and simmer for 6 minutes more..
- Meanwhile make tarka topping by heating small frying pan, add slosh of sunflower or veg oil and add chopped shallot. Then fry until a rich deep brown (not burnt but still dark). Add sprinkle of chilli powder and salt to flavour then tip onto curry just before serving..
If you find this Coconut fish curry (arachu vecha) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.