Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy hot cross buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy hot cross buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy hot cross buns recipe. You can cook easy hot cross buns using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy hot cross buns:
- Get 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of castor sugar.
- Take 4 teaspoons of instant yeast.
- Use 3 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of clove powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of raisins.
- Provide of The glaze and topping optional.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 2 tablespoon of apricot jam warmed.
Steps to make Easy hot cross buns:
- Place milk, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Set aside for about 10min or until frothy. Sift flour and spices in a large bowl and then rub the butter into the flour mixture until crumbly..
- Make a well in the middle of the mixture then stir in eggs and yeast mixture. Now add the raisins. Combine until a dough forms. Put your dough onto a floured surface and knead for about 5/6 min until the dough is elastic and smooth. Put the dough in an oiled large and cover with cling wrap and set this aside in a warm place until doubled in size. When it has doubled in size remove from bowl and punch down dough. Knead this again and make 12 large rolls. Use a greased tray big enough..
- Set aside for another 15/20min for rolls to rise. Preheat your oven to 200c. When rolls have risen, you can use the flour and water and pipelines across all the rolls. This is optional..
- Bake for 10 min then reduce temperature to 180c and bake for another 15min..
- Remove from oven and brush with apricot jam whilst warm🥰.
If you find this Easy hot cross buns recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.