Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Abura-age with Ham & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Abura-age with Ham & Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably pick out many food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy abura-age with ham & cheese recipe. To make crispy abura-age with ham & cheese you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy Abura-age with Ham & Cheese:
- Use 2 of Abura-age (Thin Fried Tofu) *OR as many as you want.
- You need of Thinly shaved Ham.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced Red Onion.
- You need of Shredded OR sliced Tasty Cheese (Cheddar Cheese).
- Take of Fresh Basil Leaves *Basil Pesto is also nice.
Instructions to make Crispy Abura-age with Ham & Cheese:
- Wrap Abura-age with paper towel and warm in the microwave. Then press it to remove excess oil if required. *Note: This process is optional..
- Cut one long end and short ends of Abura-age to open it, arrange some Ham, Red Onion, Tasty Cheese and Basil leaves, and close it..
- Heat a frying pan, cook until both sides are browned and crispy. Cut into smaller pieces and enjoy..
If you find this Crispy Abura-age with Ham & Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.