Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hazelnut cheesecake with pretzel coconut pecan crust recipe. To make hazelnut cheesecake with pretzel coconut pecan crust you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust:
- Prepare of For the crust.
- Provide 1 of lg. handful of pretzels crushed.
- Prepare 1 of lg. handful of shredded Coconut.
- Use 1 of lg. handful of pecans chopped.
- Take 1/4 of cup. brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp. of butter melted.
- Use of For the filling.
- Use 1 block of cream cheese softened.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar free hazelnut coffee creamer.
- Prepare 1/2 tub of sugar free cool whip.
- Provide 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tsp. of almond extract.
- Take of For the Topping.
- Provide 6 of Lorna Doone shortbread cookies crushed.
- Use 2 tsp. of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust:
- Crush pretzels, add Coconut, pecans and brown sugar. Melt butter in microwave and add to mixture. Press into 9 in. Pie pan and bake 6 min. At 350° and set aside to cool..
- Beat all ingredients for filling except for the cool whip together with electric mixer. About 3 min. Gently fold in cool whip. Place over the crust once cooled..
- Crush cookies and add cinnamon. Top your cheesecake with this..
- Let chill in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Cut and enjoy..
If you find this Hazelnut Cheesecake with Pretzel Coconut Pecan Crust recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.