Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version) recipe. You can cook semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version):
- Get 2 of medium onions.
- Take 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Take 2 of boiled eggs.
- You need 4-5 of medium potatoes.
- You need 500 g of paneer (or replace with other protein sources).
- Use 5 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce (kecap manis) (add 3 first).
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of coriander.
- Use 100 g of vermicelli.
- You need of Fried shallots (garnish).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 l of water.
Instructions to make Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version):
- Prepare and chop all the ingredients to bite-sized pieces (including onion, don't chop them too small)..
- Heat vegetable oil, fry garlic and onion until fragrant. Add vegetable stock cube and coriander, some salt and pepper.
- Add your water, eggs, and paneer cubes. Add 3 tablespoons of the sweet soy sauce..
- Boil in low heat until the stew boils and the potatoes are soft, should be between 30-60 minutes while you are doing some thing else. Taste one more time, add the sweet soy sauce one tablespoon each to correct the taste, as well as salt and pepper..
- Add dry vermicelli to the hot stew, wait until it soft enough before you eat the semur. Add fried shallots as garnish..
If you find this Semur (sweet soy sauce stew) (eggs and paneer version) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.