Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Rice Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Rice Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice balls recipe. You can cook fried rice balls using 25 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Rice Balls:
- Prepare of Balls———–.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked leftover rice cold.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 2 of large eggs beaten.
- Use 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get of Beef filling———–.
- Use 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Frying———–.
- Provide As needed of oil to fry.
- Provide of Sauce———–.
- Prepare 28 ounces of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of prepared Horseradish.
- Get 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Take 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Fried Rice Balls:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ingredients for the beef fillings.
- Form into small meatballs..
- Put into oven for 30-40 minutes..
- Let them cool.
- After they have cooled take the rice and cover the meatballs..
- Coat with flour.
- Then coat with eggs.
- Coat with breadcrumbs..
- Set into refrigerator for at least 30 minutes..
- Heat oil and fry rolling around till all is golden to dark brown..
- If deep frying fry for 4–5 minutes..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- Mix the crushed tomatoes, basil, parmesan cheese, sugar, Horseradish, and salt..
- Heat the oil add the minced garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes and add the tomato mixture. Simmer 20 minutes..
- Let it rest.
- I made 8 rice balls then the rest I mixed the rice meatballs and sauce. Except I put aside a cup in a half for the fried riceballs for dipping them in..
If you find this Fried Rice Balls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.