Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hare tur dane and purple yam/kandh sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hare tur dane and purple yam/kandh sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hare tur dane and purple yam/kandh sabji recipe. To make hare tur dane and purple yam/kandh sabji you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hare tur dane and purple yam/kandh sabji:
- Prepare 250 gms of hare tur dana (green arhar lentil).
- Get 250 gms of purple yam/kandh.
- Take 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of dhaniya jeera powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hing.
- You need of Oil.
- Use of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Hare tur dane and purple yam/kandh sabji:
- Clean the tur dane. Chop the purple yam. Wash the veggies..
- Heat oil, add crushed garlic, hing.Saute for few seconds. Add all the dry masalas, salt. Add the chopped veggies..
- Add little water. Cover and cook on slow flame. When done remove from heat and transfer in serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Hare tur dane and purple yam/kandh sabji recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.