Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blackberry Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blackberry Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blackberry hummus recipe. To cook blackberry hummus you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Blackberry Hummus:
- Take 2 punnets of fresh raspberry (frozen could work).
- Prepare 1 tin of chick peas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of lemons (juice).
- Take 1 tbsp of tahini.
- Get handful of mint.
- Use 1 of lrge clove garlic.
- Provide 1 of good amount of salt.
- Take 1 of goog glug of olive oil, extra to drizzle after.
- Provide of I didnt add any pepper, but a bit of white pepper might work well.
Steps to make Blackberry Hummus:
- In a food processor blitz the chick peas, tahini, garlic and berries until smooth..
- Add the lemon, mint and olive oil and blitz again, adding more oil whilst its mixing if needed. Taste, season, re taste etc.
- To serve pour onto a nice platter and decorate with more berries, mint, seeds etc and drizzle with more oil. Serve with flatbread or anything you fancy..
If you find this Blackberry Hummus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.