Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to robin's haggis stuffed meatloaf recipe. You can cook robin's haggis stuffed meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf:
- Get 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 lb of Ground Pork.
- Take 1/2 loaf of Bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 large of Finely Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 2 medium of Finely Chopped Green or Colored Peppers.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1/3 cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 4 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 200 grams of Haggis.
Steps to make Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf:
- Sauté onions and peppers until soft, set aside..
- In a large bowl, add the bread and milk. Toss until all bread is wet. Add the beef, pork, eggs, onions, peppers, parsley, salt, pepper, and worchestershire sauce..
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients together until well combined..
- On a foil-lined baking tray or in a foil-lined bread pan, add half of the mixture as the base. Place the haggis in the center. Cover the haggis with the remainder of the mixture, forming a loaf..
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until browned..
- Serve with Whisky Sauce or a Peppercorn Sauce..
If you find this Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.