Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Hazelnut Pastries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Hazelnut Pastries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate hazelnut pastries recipe. You can cook chocolate hazelnut pastries using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Hazelnut Pastries:
- Provide 1 sheet of gluten and dairy free pastry I used JusRol.
- Take 1 of egg beaten.
- Take 4 tbsps of dairy free chocolate and hazelnut spread.
- Use 1 tbsp of icing sugar optional.
Instructions to make Chocolate Hazelnut Pastries:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Cut the pastry sheet into four rectangles Spread 1 tablespoon of the chocolate hazelnut spread down the centre of each pastry Cut slanting strips about 2cm wide along both sides of the filling.
- Fold the two ends over to seal the pastries and pleat the pastries using the strips you have just cut Brush with the beaten egg Bake in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes Allow to cool and dust with the icing sugar.
If you find this Chocolate Hazelnut Pastries recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.