Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oatmeal pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal pancakes recipe. You can cook oatmeal pancakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oatmeal pancakes:
- Take 750 ml of rolled or normal Oats.
- You need 500 ml of Milk or milk alternative, almond, soy or coconut.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Get 30 ml of Melted butter or oil.
- Take 2 of Apples cubed or 2 Bananas sliced.
- Use 30 ml of Golden Syrup, Honey or Maple syrup.
- Take 5 ml of Vanilla, optional.
- Get 5 ml of Cinnamon.
- Get 20 ml of Baking powder.
- Get 2.5 ml of Salt.
Instructions to make Oatmeal pancakes:
- Process the wet ingredients including the apples in a blender until smooth. Gradually add the rest of the ingredients while the blender is running and blend till smooth. Add more liquid if the mixture is too thick..
- Pour around 60ml batter in a lightly greased medium hot pan. Fry till brown and flip over, repeat till both sides are brown, around two minutes per side..
- Alternatively process the dry oats first until a flour, place in a bowl and then mix in the rest of the dry ingredients. Blend the wet ingredients until smooth then add to the dry mixture. Whisk until the batter is smooth with consistency of thick cream, add milk if mixture is too thick..
If you find this Oatmeal pancakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.