Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Surimi (Fish Paste) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Surimi (Fish Paste) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Surimi (Fish Paste) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to surimi (fish paste) recipe. To make surimi (fish paste) you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Surimi (Fish Paste):
- Provide 200 g of White Fish Fillets *soft fish recommended, e.g. Cod, Blue Grenadier (Hoki), etc.
- You need 1/2 of Egg White *optional.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of Potato Starch OR Corn Starch Flour.
Instructions to make Surimi (Fish Paste):
- Remove bones and skin from Fish Fillets and cut into small pieces. Place in a food processor, add Egg White, Salt, Sake and Sugar, and process until smooth. Add Potato Starch OR Corn Starch to firm up as required..
- Note: If you have Suribachi (Japanese Mortar), you can grind this paste further until gelatinous texture is achieved..
- Note: You can mix extra ingredients such as Ginger, Spring Onion, Vegetables or Mushrooms with this paste, season with extra Salt and Spices, form into balls or bars, and cook in soup or fry in the oil..
If you find this Surimi (Fish Paste) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.