Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hare bhare kawab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hare bhare kawab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hare bhare kawab recipe. You can cook hare bhare kawab using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hare bhare kawab:
- You need 1 bunch of palak /spinach washed,boiled and blanched.
- You need 3 of potatoes medium size boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas, fresh / frozen crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of paneer / cottage cheese, crumbled.
- You need 3 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of amchur / dry mango powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornflour batter for dipping.
- Provide 1 cup of bread crumbs for coat.
- You need 8 of cashews, halved.
- Provide of as required oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Hare bhare kawab:
- Firstly, in a large bowl add mashed potatoes, crushed peas, blanched spinach,green chilli,ginger garlic paste, paneer, coriander, cornflour, bread crumbs, salt,red chilli, amchur powder and garam masala.Mix well. grease hands with oil and make a small patties.Coat in cornflour batter..
- Cover the patties with bread crumbs and garnish with cashew.(if still moisture than add more bread crumbs or cornflour) now deep fry the prepared patties into hot oil. Fry on medium hot oil,drain the fried hara bhara kabab onto the kitchen towel. Serve hara bhara kabab hot with sauce..
If you find this Hare bhare kawab recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.