Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut and hazelnut chocolate cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut and hazelnut chocolate cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut and hazelnut chocolate cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut and hazelnut chocolate cookies recipe. You can have coconut and hazelnut chocolate cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut and hazelnut chocolate cookies:
- You need 150 g of butter.
- Use 100 g of honey.
- You need 75 g of self-raising flour.
- Provide 75 g of spelt flour.
- Prepare 50 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 50 g of oats.
- Prepare 25 g of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 25 g of hazelnuts.
- Take Pinch of salt.
Steps to make Coconut and hazelnut chocolate cookies:
- Preheat oven to 180C / 160C fan, and gently melt the butter and honey in a saucepan..
- Combine the dry ingredients together, make a well, pour in the melted butter and honey, and bring together to a cookie dough. Chill for 30 mins..
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to about a finger thickness and cut out small rounds..
- Place on a floured baking tray and bake for 10-12 mins or until slightly firm on top with a slight crust. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the tray for 5 mins to allow them to firm up before transferring to a cooling rack..
If you find this Coconut and hazelnut chocolate cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.