Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Persian frittata with herbs (Kookoo Sabzi) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Persian frittata with herbs (Kookoo Sabzi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Persian frittata with herbs (Kookoo Sabzi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to persian frittata with herbs (kookoo sabzi) recipe. You can cook persian frittata with herbs (kookoo sabzi) using 10 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Persian frittata with herbs (Kookoo Sabzi):
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Use 500 g of herbs includes: Parsley, coriander, dill, spinach, chives or green part of spring onions), finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped Walnuts.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Barberries (Zereshk).
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Oil.
Instructions to make Persian frittata with herbs (Kookoo Sabzi):
- Remove stems from all herbs. Wash and drain them. Chop them in a food processor. In a large bowl with chopped herbs, add eggs and whisk it well..
- Add beaten eggs, grated garlic and rest of ingredients to chopped herbs. Mix until well combined..
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan. Put kookoo mixture in the pan, spread it in the pan and gently press the herbs batter. Cover the pan with a lid and allow to cook and fried one side, then flip over and leave to cook other side or until browns..
- Other method to make kookoo sabzi, is as following instruction..
- Cut the crust off the bread.
- Roll out the bread with rolling pin and make it thin..
- Slightly grease cup cake thin..
- Place one slice of thin bread into the cake tin.And put some of kookoo mixture inside the bread basket. Cook in preheated oven at 180 C and cook for 20-25 minutes..
If you find this Persian frittata with herbs (Kookoo Sabzi) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.