Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower Hummus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower hummus recipe. You can have cauliflower hummus using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower Hummus:
- You need 1 bowl of cauliflower florets.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 3 of garlic Cloves.
- Use 1/4 cup of basil or coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Provide 1 tsp of Melon seeds for garnishing.
Steps to make Cauliflower Hummus:
- Sprinkle oil on florets of cauliflower and roast it in the oven for 15 minutes or until they become tender and golden in color..
- In mixi grinder, first grind sesame seeds,cumin seeds and pepper corn,it should be in the powder form..
- Now add other ingredients and grind them to make it smooth and creamy.paste.Add oil spoon by spoon to create fluffy texture.for eg add 1tbs oil and then grind,repeat this process until you get creamy texture.You can add little water while grinding hummus..
- Garnish it with melon seeds and oil and serve it with pita crisps or pita bread..
If you find this Cauliflower Hummus recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.