Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacon & Ham Quiche (aka Souttert) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon & Ham Quiche (aka Souttert) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon & Ham Quiche (aka Souttert) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon & ham quiche (aka souttert) recipe. To cook bacon & ham quiche (aka souttert) you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon & Ham Quiche (aka Souttert):
- Use 2 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- You need 500 ml of Full cream milk.
- You need 5 of large Eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of English Mustard.
- Take 200 g of Bacon, chopped.
- Take 500 g of Ham, cubed. (You can use any cold meat or Viennas).
- Get 500 g of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- Provide 200 g of Feta cheese, cubed.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Bacon & Ham Quiche (aka Souttert):
- Preheat oven to 200°C..
- Mix flour and about 50ml of milk together, to form a paste..
- Add the mustard, eggs, salt, pepper and the rest of the milk. Mix together..
- Now mix in the bacon, ham and cheddar cheese..
- Add the feta cheese and mix gently..
- Pour into a pre-greased oven dish. Bake for 60 – 75 minutes (depending on how deep your dish is). You can put the grill on for the last 5 minutes for a nice top colour. Test with a paring knife. Stick it into the center. If there is raw egg on the knife you must carry on cooking it. Make sure that you don't confuse the melted cheese for raw egg..
- Rest for at least 15 minutes before serving. Serve hot with peas or cold with a green salad..
- It tastes really good and even better so the next day..
If you find this Bacon & Ham Quiche (aka Souttert) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.