Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moroccan "tagine" of fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan "tagine" of fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably purchase many food items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan "tagine" of fish recipe. You can have moroccan "tagine" of fish using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moroccan "tagine" of fish:
- You need 500 g of truite fish or any white fish that resists cooking.
- Provide of Vegetables.
- Get 2 of good potatoes.
- Use 2 of good sweet potatoes.
- Get 2 of good tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of green pepper.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Provide 1 of whole lemon.
- Get 2 of whole hot pepper(haluppino).
- Use 3 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch of parsley and coriander cut into very tiny pieces.
- Get Half of a cup of vegetal oil.
- Take 2 of table spoons of olive oïl.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- You need of Spices.
- Take of Salt,cumin,sweet paprika(1teaspoon each.
Steps to make Moroccan "tagine" of fish:
- Put thé earth pot 'on your Work plan.
- In a bowl,pût potatoes,tomatoes,lemon ،red and green Peppers(washed,peeled,and cut into roundels like disks._Add oïl,salt,paprika,garlic,parsley,and coriander.Mix all with a spoon and let them marinate for 30min.This way,the salt will help extract the juice from vegetables and thus,you will put the minimum of Water in order to obtain a thick sauce. Put a small dish inside the earth pot to avoid sticking of ingredients.put water and put vegetables in the earth pot in a decorating manner..
- Put the pot on high fire.In the bowl،put the fish in the marinating juice and let it marinate for 15 min.Add the marinated fish and the juice on top of the half-cooked potatoes.put the whole haloppinoes on top and cover.Lower fire and check the potatoes.when they are tender,it's ready.
- Fish doesn't need much time. The tagine is eaten hot with some bread.serve it in the earth pot.Enjoy the flavour..
If you find this Moroccan "tagine" of fish recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.