Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Light Lunch Wrap recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Light Lunch Wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Light Lunch Wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to light lunch wrap recipe. You can cook light lunch wrap using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Light Lunch Wrap:
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of dessicated coconut.
- Provide 1 can (150 grams) of shredded chicken in ceasar salad dressing.
- Take 1/4 tsp of piquante peppers finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- Provide of sun dried tomato pesto.
- Prepare 1 of dollop of sour cream.
Steps to make Light Lunch Wrap:
- Beat eggs and milk together until light and fluffy..
- Combine flour, baking powder and coconut in a separate bowl..
- Mix flour mixture into egg mixture and beat well until combined..
- Heat greased pan on stove top. Laddle batter and cook "pancakes". Batter makes 4 medium pancakes..
- For the filling: combine shredded chicken with piquante peppers..
- Spoon some of the filling onto pancake. Add a little bit of tomato pesto and grated cheese then roll and place onto warm pan whilst filling and rolling remainder of the pancakes..
- When done, plate and serve with a dollop of sour cream and a side of salad if you like..
If you find this Light Lunch Wrap recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.