Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mango Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango cake recipe. You can have mango cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango Cake:
- Use 4 of large eggs.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 of large mango.
- Prepare 40 g of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 1 tsp of mango essence.
- Use of juice of 1 lemon.
- Provide of zest of 1 lemon.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts.
Instructions to make Mango Cake:
- Separate the egg whites and use a mixer to whisk them until they become fluffy and form soft peaks..
- Gradually add the sugar, then fold in the egg yolks gently..
- Sift the flour and mix it in gradually..
- Roughly chop the mango and blend in a blender to form a puree, then add it to your bowl..
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well, then pour into an oiled cake pan..
- Preheat oven to 180°C and bake the cake for 40-50 minutes or until fully cooked..
- Allow to cool outside oven for atleast 15 minutes. garnish with whipped cream and roasted hazelnuts..
If you find this Mango Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.