Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Heart Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heart Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heart dhokla recipe. You can cook heart dhokla using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Heart Dhokla:
- Take 1 cup of Besan (Gram flour).
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Sooji (Semolina).
- Take 3/4-1 cup of water(batter consistency should be pouring).
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground green chilies (optional).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Eno (1 packet).
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Citric acid.
- Prepare pinch of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Provide of for tempering.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 3 of small Green Chilies.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
Instructions to make Heart Dhokla:
- Pour approx. 2-3 cups water in steamer at bottom and heat it over medium flame. Make sure that steamer is at least 4-5 minutes heated before placing the plate (filled with batter) in it..
- Grease plate using oil. Mix together all the ingredients for the batter except Eno using enough water(3/4-1 cup) to make pouring consistency batter..
- Add eno in batter and stir in one direction.You will notice its size would increase to almost double..
- Now, pour batter immediately into greased plate. Place plate in steamer and steam for 10 minutes over high flame and 5-7 min on medium-low flame..
- Meanwhile make tempering/tadka. Takeout plate from steamer and let them cool for few minutes. Cut fluffy dhokla into small squares using knife.or Cut in Heart Shape..
- Pour tempering over cut pieces of steamed khaman. Enjoy this delicious Dhokla..
If you find this Heart Dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.