Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shakshuka style Leeks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shakshuka style Leeks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shakshuka style leeks recipe. You can cook shakshuka style leeks using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shakshuka style Leeks:
- Use 3 of Shallots, diced.
- Get 1 of large or 2 medium leeks, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of large red pepper.
- Provide of Spice to taste:.
- Take of Flavouring (whatever you fancy/to taste).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of powdered ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of harissa.
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Shakshuka style Leeks:
- Fry the shallots in a wide frying pan until they start to brown.
- Thinly slice the leek and the pepper. Add enough water to cover the bottom of the pan finger deep..
- Cook at a medium high temperature until the water has boiled off and the moisture in the leeks has cooked away. If the leeks still seem tough you can add a little more water and cook it down again until the leeks start to caramelise. Add the spices, salt and pepper to taste.
- Create a holes in the mixture for each egg.. add a tiny dash of oil to each and then break the eggs into them.
- Put a lid on the pan and turn down the heat to low medium. Try not to take the lid off. The idea is that the eggs are steamed..
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the eggs look cooked. Serve hot. Works well with couscous or on top of toast.
If you find this Shakshuka style Leeks recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.