Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jamaican Banana Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamaican Banana Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jamaican banana fritters recipe. To cook jamaican banana fritters you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jamaican Banana Fritters:
- Prepare 3 of overripe bananas, mashed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get pinch of salt.
- Provide 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil (for pan frying).
- Prepare 1 of granulated sugar for sprinkling when done.
Instructions to make Jamaican Banana Fritters:
- Mash and mix all ingredients together (except oil).
- Heat oil in pan, and pan fry fritters like you would pancakes..
- If the batter doesn't ooze out it means they're done..
- Set on paper towel to drain and sprinkle with sugar while hot (so it's sticks to the fritter).
- ***note, you can add more or less of each ingredient to your taste. They are supposed to be dense little guys (as there is no egg) but delish alone or with ice cream*** enjoy! !.
If you find this Jamaican Banana Fritters recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.