Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sw moroccan meatballs & couscous recipe. To cook sw moroccan meatballs & couscous you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous:
- Use 500 g of 5% lean beef mince.
- Prepare 60 g of dried apricots.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- You need 2 of beef stock cubes.
- Use 25 g of flat leaf parsley.
- Take 40 g of harissa paste.
- Prepare 120 g of couscous.
- Take of Ground black peper.
- Take of Salt or onion salt.
Instructions to make SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C and boil roughly 300ml of water..
- Finely chop the spring onions and dice the apricots..
- Separate the parsley leaves from the stalks and finely chop them, keeping them separate..
- Throw the minced beef, apricots, spring onions and parsley stalks in to a mixing bowl, sprinkle the stock cubes in and add a generous twist of black pepper and a pinch of onion salt..
- Get a little helper to mix up all the ingredients in the mixing bowl with clean hands and then form in to 12 meatballs..
- Get another little helper to line a baking tray with grease proof paper or kitchen foil ready for the meatballs. When they're ready, put the tray of meatballs in the oven on the middle shelf for 20 minutes..
- Measure out 200ml of boiling water in to a bowl and mix in the harissa paste until fully dissolved, add the couscous and cover..
- When the meatballs are done (browned but not dried out), fluff the couscous with a fork, stir in the parsley leaves and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve on plates with the meatballs sitting on top (or with a generous helping of spinach)..
If you find this SW Moroccan Meatballs & Couscous recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.