Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttered garlic prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce recipe. You can have buttered garlic prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce:
- Get .5 kg of prawn.
- Provide 300 ml of sprite.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of banana ketchup or tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need of (alternative of oyster for me is 1 tsp hoisin sauce + 1 tbsp soy sauce).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter and 7 cloves garlic for frying.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce:
- Marinate prawn with sprite for 30 minutes.
- Prepare pan and heat up, put in butter and fry garlic until fragrant.
- Stir fry in prawn until pinkish without the marinate.
- Remove prawns when cooked.
- Put back in the marinade, put in banana ketchup, (oyster sauce or) hoisin and soy sauce (hoisin and soy sauce are just alternative).
- Stir sauce until thickened, then put back the prawns, add salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix in a while and turn off fire. Sprinkle with spring onion if you like. Serve.
If you find this Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.