Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeños stuffed with tuna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeños stuffed with tuna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely buy many items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeños stuffed with tuna recipe. To make jalapeños stuffed with tuna you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeños stuffed with tuna:
- Use 3 large of jalapeño peppers.
- Provide 5 oz of canned tuna fish.
- Take 1 slice of American cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of horseradish mustard, I used French's brand.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Jalapeños stuffed with tuna:
- Slice the jalapeños lengthwise, and remove the ribs and seeds..
- Put the jalapeños in the microwave on high covered with a paper towel. Microwave for 2 minutes..
- Mix the horseradish mustard with tuna. Spoon into the pepper halves,.
- Heat butter in a pan. Pan fry both sides of stuffed jalapeños. Get a little crunchy crust on the tuna side. Remove from heat add strips of cheese to top..
- Let sit 3 minutes and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
- NOTE: When cooking the peppers they have a tendency to try and turn inside out. Just gently push tuna back in, and continue. Getting the crust that is crunchy on the tuna make it taste awesome..
If you find this Jalapeños stuffed with tuna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.