Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hare Chane ke Kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hare Chane ke Kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hare chane ke kebab recipe. To make hare chane ke kebab you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hare Chane ke Kebab:
- You need 200 grams of hara chana/ choliya/ fresh green chickpeas.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of green chutney.
- You need 3 tbsp of roasted white sesame seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 cup of bread crumbs or as required.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil for cooking kebabs.
Instructions to make Hare Chane ke Kebab:
- Wash the hara chana 2-3 times with water.Dry the hara chana completely before grinding..
- Next in a grinder add hara chana, green chilli and grind it to a coarse paste..
- Now take out the grinded hara chana on a plate and add green chutney, ginger paste, roasted sesame seeds, lemon juice, red chilli powder, garam masala, salt, finely chopped coriander leaves and bread crumbs..
- Mix everything till well combined and form a dough..
- You can add more bread crumbs if required to bind the mixture..
- Take small portion of the mixture, make balls of it and gently flatten with your fingers..
- Similarly prepare rest of the kebabs..
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the kebabs till light brown in colour. Take out on a tissue paper..
- Serve the hara chana kebabs with your favourite chutney..
If you find this Hare Chane ke Kebab recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.