Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Whosayna’s HoneyComb buns/ Khaliyat Nahal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s HoneyComb buns/ Khaliyat Nahal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s HoneyComb buns/ Khaliyat Nahal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s honeycomb buns/ khaliyat nahal recipe. You can cook whosayna’s honeycomb buns/ khaliyat nahal using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s HoneyComb buns/ Khaliyat Nahal:
- Take 2 cups @250gms, of Maida (All Purpose flour).
- Get 1 tsp of Cornflour.
- Use 1 tsp of Yeast.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 3 tbsp of Milk powder.
- Use pinch of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 and half cup of Milk.
- You need For of Filling:.
- Take 250 ml of Cream Cheese (cut cubes).
- You need For of Syrup:.
- Take 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Get few of Saffron strands.
- Take 1/2 of Lemon.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s HoneyComb buns/ Khaliyat Nahal:
- Boil milk, butter, cornflour and oil, stir continously, remove from flame..
- Mix the other ingredients well..
- Bind soft dough using milk mixture, if soft dough not formed use more warm milk..
- Knead it well, then let it rise..
- Punch back and knead, then cut ping pong balls..
- Roll into puris fill with a cube of cream cheese and seal and make balls..
- Glaze with beaten egg, sprinkle some sesame if you desire not necessary though..
- Keep on greased trays and let rise..
- Bake on 200°C till browned up on top..
- Make syrup to a thick consistency, using all ingredients of syrup (remove lemon after boiling)..
- Brush syrup all over the buns, if you have not used sesame can sprinkle flaked pistachios..
If you find this Whosayna’s HoneyComb buns/ Khaliyat Nahal recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.