Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sago Hearts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sago Hearts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sago hearts recipe. To cook sago hearts you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sago Hearts:
- Provide 1 cup of soaked sago.
- Take 2 of boiled and peeled potato.
- Provide 1 tbsp of roasted and crushed peanuts.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of amchur(dry mango) powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Use As needed of oil to shallow fry.
- You need handful of sev to garnish.
- Use 3 tsp of green Chutney.
- Provide 3 tsp of Tamarind chutney.
Instructions to make Sago Hearts:
- Drain sago and keep it sometime in colander so that no water is there.
- Mash potato nicely and add sago to it mix.
- Add crushed peanuts and all masalas andmix nicely.
- Make heart shaped patties with mixture and leave for sometime.
- Heat up pan add oil and shallow fry hearts.
- Garnish with chutnys and sev and enjoy.
If you find this Sago Hearts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.