Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Garlic Chutney (Hare Lesun ki Chutney) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Garlic Chutney (Hare Lesun ki Chutney) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Garlic Chutney (Hare Lesun ki Chutney) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more important than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green garlic chutney (hare lesun ki chutney) recipe. You can have green garlic chutney (hare lesun ki chutney) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Garlic Chutney (Hare Lesun ki Chutney):
- Provide 1 bunch of green garlic.
- Get 1 bunch of coriander.
- Use 1 of small bowl roasted split gram, chana.
- Take 3 of green chillies, destalked.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Juice of lemon.
- Get of as required Water.
Instructions to make Green Garlic Chutney (Hare Lesun ki Chutney):
- Wash and finely chop coriander and green garlic after removing their roots..
- Chop green chillies into small pieces..
- Put all the ingredients in the mixer grinder, except lemon juice. Add little water and grind into a very fine paste(chutney)..
- Remove the paste into a bowl. Add lemon juice to it. Mix it well with a spoon. Sweet & spicy garlic chutney is ready. Enjoy it with pakoras or as a side dish with regular sabzi-roti..
If you find this Green Garlic Chutney (Hare Lesun ki Chutney) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.