Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumsticks marinated with mayonnaise and herbs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumsticks marinated with mayonnaise and herbs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumsticks marinated with mayonnaise and herbs recipe. To make drumsticks marinated with mayonnaise and herbs you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drumsticks marinated with mayonnaise and herbs:
- Get 14 pieces of drumsticks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Take 1 TSP of basil.
- Use 1 TSP of thyme.
- You need 1 TSP of Italian herbs.
- Prepare To taste of white pepper.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Drizzle of olive oil.
- Take of Drizzle of soya sauce.
- Get 2 TBS of sweet chilli sauce.
Instructions to make Drumsticks marinated with mayonnaise and herbs:
- Preheat 180 degrees Celsius.
- Rinse and dry the chicken then pour it in the mixing bowl..
- The pour the herbs, salt white pepper, garlic and ginger paste then drizzle olive oil then mix with your hands again add Mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce and soya.
- Then cover it for an hour and refrigerate it then prepare the other food and switch the oven to oven baked the chicken.
- Place the chicken on the casserole dish and cover with foil then bake until cooked and grill for the lasted few minutes..
- Serve your chicken and enjoy with your grandkids.
If you find this Drumsticks marinated with mayonnaise and herbs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.