Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish Patty Burgers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Patty Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Patty Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish patty burgers recipe. You can cook fish patty burgers using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Patty Burgers:
- Use 2 of fillets of fish.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Use 1 tsp of dried herbs.
- Get 1/2 of stalk celery, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 of stalk green onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dill, finely chopped.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of horseradish sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1 of egg, beaten.
- Get 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil, for frying.
Instructions to make Fish Patty Burgers:
- Salt and pepper the fish. Chop up your celery and green onions..
- Place fish in a frying pan and cover with about 3/4 cups milk, or until mostly covered, but not all the way covered. The amount of milk you use will vary depending on the size of the filets. Bring to slightly under a boil and season with herbs, salt and pepper. Simmer for about 5 – 10 minutes or until cooked through and fish flakes apart..
- Meanwhile, combine celery, green onions, 1 tablespoon mustard, 2 tablespoons of the mayo, 1/4 tablespoon of the horseradish, and dill into a bowl. Note: these measurements are a bit "give or take" depending on the size of your filets. Add more or less to your taste..
- Add fish and stir to combine, trying not to break up large chunks..
- Take a good handful of the mixture and squeeze out any excess liquid. Form into patties. These should be sturdy enough to stay together..
- Place flour on a plate, breadcrumbs on another, and beat the egg in a bowl. Dip each patty into flour, then coat in the beaten egg, then coat in the breadcrumbs..
- Heat vegetable oil and add patties when hot. Cook about 2-3 minutes on each side or until nicely cooked through..
- Mix the remaining mustard, mayo, and horseradish, with a splash of olive oil, and vinegar to make a sauce..
If you find this Fish Patty Burgers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.