Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Tamarind Fish – Pla Tord Nam Ma Kham 🐟 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Tamarind Fish – Pla Tord Nam Ma Kham 🐟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Tamarind Fish – Pla Tord Nam Ma Kham 🐟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai tamarind fish – pla tord nam ma kham 🐟 recipe. To make thai tamarind fish – pla tord nam ma kham 🐟 you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Tamarind Fish – Pla Tord Nam Ma Kham 🐟:
- You need 2 pieces of white fish, I use cod.
- Take 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of shallots, finely sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger, chopped into finely matchstick size.
- Prepare 1 handful of green beans.
- Provide 1 of tsb soysauce.
- Prepare of Tamarind sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Use 3 tbsp of grated palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- You need of Chilli garlic paste- 1 tsp each, finely chopped garlic, finely chopped red chilli and finely chopped coriander stalks and a little pinch of salt (this will make a paste).
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Use of Garnish.
- Use 2 tbsp of Crispy fried onions (you can but ready make one or finely sliced 2-3 shallots and shallow fried with vegetable oil on medium heat until golden crips.
- Take 1 handful of coriander, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of big red chilli, thinly slice.
- Use 2 of spring onion, finely chopped.
Instructions to make Thai Tamarind Fish – Pla Tord Nam Ma Kham 🐟:
- Trim the ends of your green beans and chop them in half, place them in a bowl and pour ofer boiling water. Cover with lid and leave it for 10 min..
- Making tamarind sauce, in a small saucepan add palm sugar, tamarind paste, fishsauce and a little bit of water on medium heat. Keep stir it until all ingredients melted and combine. Turn heat off..
- In a small saucepan heat up about 2-3 tbsp vegetable cooking oil and add ginger and shallots for 25-30 seconds then add chilli garlic paste and stir well. Add the tamarind sauce that you made in and mix well. Turn the heat off..
- Dust your fish with flour and sprinkle some salt on each side of the fish. Shallow fry fish on medium heat with a little bit of vegetable cooking oil. Leave it to cook about 2-4 min on one side then tuen over and let the other side cook for another 2-3 min. Transfer on a plate..
- Rinse wanter off from your green beans, add your beans on the same pas as you fried your fish and sautéed your green beans for a few min. Add a splash of soysauce and black pepper. A quick toss before turn off the heat..
- How to serve, add your rice then fish, green beans on the side top up with sweet tamarind sauce and garnish with crispy shallots, chilli and coriander..
If you find this Thai Tamarind Fish – Pla Tord Nam Ma Kham 🐟 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.