Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled paneer salad with veggies and herbs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled paneer salad with veggies and herbs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled paneer salad with veggies and herbs recipe. To cook grilled paneer salad with veggies and herbs you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled paneer salad with veggies and herbs:
- Use 300 gms of Paneer.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Shredded cabbage.
- Provide 1 of carrot cut in thick juliennes.
- Use 1/2 of each red & green capsicum cut in to thick juliennes.
- Get 1 of tomato deseed & sliced thinly lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced lengthwise.
- Use 1 bunch of spring onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli slit.
- Take 3-4 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed red chilli which u use in pizza.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil Salt & pepper to taste Choice of your dried herbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli lime powder.
Instructions to make Grilled paneer salad with veggies and herbs:
- Cut paneer in medium thick slice & marinate with little olive oil,salt & pepper.
- Grill both side nicely on hot griddle. Remove from griddle & cut in to finger size after little cool.
- Take pan;heat oil; put garlic & crushed red pepper green chilli & sauté. Now add all the veggies except tomato & sauté on high flame.
- Add salt pepper herbs & chilli lime powder stir it.
- Add & sliced paneer. Toss it nicely with light hand.
- Switch off the gas take in a bowl & serve hot with lemon wedges..
If you find this Grilled paneer salad with veggies and herbs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.