Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hummus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hummus recipe. You can cook hummus using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hummus:
- Provide 1 cup of Boiled chickpeas (kabuli chana).
- You need 1 tbsp of Tahina paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 3-4 cloves of Garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt – (as per taste).
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley /coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Paprika to spread over.
Instructions to make Hummus:
- In a mixer jar put boiled chickpeas and add tahina paste.
- Add garlic cloves, salt, olive oil..
- Grind to fine paste. Then add lemon juice and parsley..
- Again give a good mix. You can add more olive oil if required..
- Take in a serving bowl.Put olive oil and paprika powder over it. You can store this dip for a week or so..
- Serve it with nachos, tachos, wafers, potato wedges, pita bread, sandwiches, falafels & on paratha rolls etc..
- I enjoyed with falafel..
If you find this Hummus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.