Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori fish pakora / indian style deep fish fritters recipe. To make tandoori fish pakora / indian style deep fish fritters you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters:
- Prepare 250 gm of Halibut/cod/basa fish fillets cut into bite size chunks.
- Get 2 of Dry red chilies crushed.
- Take 3 of Birds eye green chilies finely chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tandoori masala.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Gram flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Rice flour/cornflour.
- Take 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- Use 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 drop of Orange food colour (optional).
- Use of Curry leaves- A sprig (optional).
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil- As needed for deep frying.
Instructions to make Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters:
- Clean, wash, and drain the fish pieces. Marinate the fish with turmeric powder, birds eye chilies, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, and salt. Leave it aside for 30 mins..
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan..
- In another bowl, add the red chilli powder, crushed dry red chilies, tandoori masala powder, gram flour, rice flour, yogurt, and water as needed to make a smooth batter without any lumps..
- Dip each marinated fish piece into the prepared batter making sure the fish is well coated with the batter. Gently add the fish pieces into the hot oil. Cook in batches and do not overcrowd the pan. Fry on medium flame for 4-5 mins on each side. Each piece should be crisp and golden all over..
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towel. Repeat the process with the remaining fish pieces. After all the fish pieces and cooked, add a sprig of curry leaves into the hot oil and fry for a minute. Drain and garnish over the fried fish. Serve hot as an evening snack and enjoy..
If you find this Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.