Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hake & Squid Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hake & Squid Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hake & squid casserole recipe. To cook hake & squid casserole you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hake & Squid Casserole:
- You need 200 g of Hake (fresh or frozen).
- Take 200 g of Squid rings (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 50 g of Frozen peas.
- Take 1 of Large potato (cut into small cubes).
- Use 2 of Garlic cloves (sliced).
- Take 1 of Red pepper (sliced).
- You need of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of Fish flavoured stock cube (crumbled up).
- Take 1 Tbsp of Yellow food colourant.
- Prepare 70 cl of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
Instructions to make Hake & Squid Casserole:
- 1: Grab a cooking pot, cover the base with olive oil and heat up. Add the sliced up garlic and fry until near golden brown. 2: Add the fish stock cube, salt to your own liking, the yellow food colourant and stir. 3: Add the potatoes and the water. Cover up and cook for around 30 minutes on medium to high heat..
- 4: Add the hake, the squid rings, the peas and the red pepper. Cover back up and leave it to cook for another 10 minutes. When ready, remove from the stove and leave aside for 5 minutes before serving. 5: Enjoy… With a loaf of fresh crusty bread for dipping in the delicious sauce!.
If you find this Hake & Squid Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.