Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon horseradish potato salad recipe. You can have bacon horseradish potato salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad:
- Provide 2 lb of red potatoes.
- Use 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 4 each of hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- Take 1 cup of mayo, more or less to taste.
- Get 1 pinch of kosher salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper to taste.
- You need 6 each of green onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices keeping the white pieces separated from the green.
- Use 12 slice of bacon, fried till crisp and crumbled.
- Use 1 tbsp of horseradish, up to a 1/3 cup to taste.
Steps to make Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt generously. Add potatoes to water and return to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer. Cook potatoes just until fork tender and drain in a colander. Let set for 3-4 minutes. Transfer the still hot potatoes to a large mixing bowl. Stir in the thinly sliced white onion parts and drizzle the apple cider vinegar over the top and gently toss. Cover with plastic wrap and put into the refrigerator to chill completely before proceeding..
- When potatoes are cold through and through, remove the plastic wrap and add the crumbled bacon (reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish), chopped hard boiled egg, mayo, horseradish, and thinly sliced onion greens (reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish). Gently toss to combine and adjust taste to suit. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hour, but preferably overnight before serving. Before serving, stir well and taste, adjusting taste to suit. Garnish with reserved thinly sliced onion greens and crumbled bacon..
- Can be stored in refrigerator for 3 to 4 days..
If you find this Bacon Horseradish Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.