Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Haggis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Haggis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan haggis recipe. You can have vegan haggis using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Haggis:
- You need 75 grams of finely chopped mushrooms.
- Take 75 grams of brown lentils soaked for 2-3 hours.
- Get 50 grams of oatmeal soaked for 1 hour.
- Use 50 grams of kidney beans soaked and cooked.
- Provide 25 grams of coconut oil.
- Take 150 grams of grated carrot.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 150 grams of onions peeled and finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need of Sea salt & black pepper.
Instructions to make Vegan Haggis:
- Cook the soaked lentils until tender..
- Sauté onion and garlic with the oil until soft. Add the garam masala and soy sauce to season..
- Add the brown lentils and carrots to the seasoned onion and garlic until the carrots are softened..
- Add the mushrooms and allow to soften. Pour in the cooked kidney beans..
- Add the drained oatmeal to the mixture to give body to the haggis..
- Combine everything well into an even mixture and cook through for 15 minutes..
- Serve with clapshot. (mashed potato and turnip in the original recipe. Mashed potato and parsnip is used in this version.).
If you find this Vegan Haggis recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.