Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy hummus recipe. You can cook spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy hummus using 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus:
- Get of For bowls-.
- Use 1/2 cup of Spinach.
- Use 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Ghee.
- Get of as required Oil for frying.
- Get 1 bunch of Coriander leaves.
- You need 3 of green chillies.
- Get of For Chickpeas curry (ragda).
- Prepare 1 cup of Chickpeas boiled.
- Get 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide of As per taste Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Chaat masala.
- You need of For Hummus-.
- Take 1 cup of Chickpeas boiled.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 2 of Green chillies.
- Use of as per taste Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Provide 1 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 1 glass of Ice water.
Instructions to make Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus:
- Wash and soaked chickpeas overnight then boil it..
- Boiled spinach for five minutes..
- In a mixer jar add spinach, coriander leaves & green chilli and make a fine paste..
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, salt, cumin & ghee mix it up & make a hold shape..
- Now add spinach coriander paste and make a soft dough with the help of water..
- Now pinch a ball sized dough, and flatten it, dust flour as required and roll slightly thick, prick the flattened dough with fork to avoid from puffing up while frying..
- Place a small katori or cup and cover with dough and trim excess dough from sides..
- Deep-fry in hot oil and splash oil till katori separate from dough.Fry till golden brown colour.
- For chickpeas curry-.
- Heat oil in a pot add onion and tomato, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, salt & kasuri methi saute well till oil separates,.
- Add chickpeas mix well add required water and cooked till chickpeas become soft like ragda,.
- For hummus-.
- In a mixing jar add chickpeas, garlic, salt, green chilli, black pepper powder and oil grind it add ice water and make a smooth paste..
- Grind it in a smooth paste..
- Assembling bowl-.
- Place bowl add chickpeas curry place hummus pour some tomato sauce and Coriander leaves & serve hot..
If you find this Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.