Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet potato hummus bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato hummus bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato hummus bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato hummus bowl recipe. You can have sweet potato hummus bowl using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato hummus bowl:
- Prepare of Hummus.
- You need 1 of orange sweet potato.
- You need As needed of olive oil.
- Use 1 can of chickpeas in brine.
- Take 30 ml of olive oil.
- Get 15 ml of lemon juice.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Provide To taste of pepper.
- Get of Toppings.
- Use 200 g of cucumber.
- Get 120 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need Handful of baby spinach.
- You need 60 g of pickled beetroot cubes.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
Instructions to make Sweet potato hummus bowl:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Cube orange sweet potato in small blocks. I kept skin on but you can remove it. Place on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and roast till soft approximately 15 to 25 minutes. Let cool.
- In a blender add you chickpeas with all the brine, olive oil, lemon juice and roasted orange sweet potato. Blend till smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Smear sweet potato hummus in plate. Top with baby spinach, pickled cubed beetroot, quartered cherry tomatoes and quartered cucumber. Season with salt and pepper.
If you find this Sweet potato hummus bowl recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.