Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ice-cream Lassi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ice-cream Lassi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ice-cream lassi recipe. To cook ice-cream lassi you need 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ice-cream Lassi:
- Provide 500 ml of Strawberry Ice-cream.
- Provide 400 gms of Yoghurt.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of slivered Almonds.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of Sugar.
Instructions to make Ice-cream Lassi:
- Gather both Ice cream and Yoghurt in a blender jar. Blend all the ingredients for a good 5 minutes. Use the pulse button on and off until you get a creamy foam on the top. If desired, whisk also can be used but that takes a lot of time. Blending is the easiest option..
- Sugar can be increased or decreased. Dry fruits of your choice can be used. This makes the drink even more healthy. Yoghurt should be homemade for the best results..
- Refrigerate it until ready for serve. It tastes awesome when served chilled. Serve with an extra generous dollop of Ice-cream on top with slivered Almonds. Enjoy!.
If you find this Ice-cream Lassi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.