Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soy Sauce Stewed Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Sauce Stewed Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soy sauce stewed eggs recipe. You can cook soy sauce stewed eggs using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soy Sauce Stewed Eggs:
- Prepare of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- Get of Water.
- Use of Salt or Vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 dozen of Eggs.
- Take of Soy Sauce Preparation.
- Provide 2 cup of Water.
- Use 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Five Spice Powder.
Steps to make Soy Sauce Stewed Eggs:
- Hard boil the eggs..
- Remove the eggshells, avoid damages to the egg while peeling..
- In another saucepan add water, soy sauce, sugar and five spice powder and bring to simmer..
- Once it's simmering, add the peeled hard boiled eggs to the saucepan..
- Take a spoon and babysit the eggs to make sure that the sides are being evenly coated with the sauce..
- Let the eggs simmer in the soy sauce mixture for 15-20 minutes..
- Take the eggs out carefully and place them in a bowl add little bit of the sauce to it..
- Let it rest for 5 minutes..
- You can enjoy the soy sauce stewed eggs warm or cold..
If you find this Soy Sauce Stewed Eggs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.