Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Hare Chana and Hare Matter Ke Kebabs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hare Chana and Hare Matter Ke Kebabs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hare Chana and Hare Matter Ke Kebabs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hare chana and hare matter ke kebabs recipe. You can have hare chana and hare matter ke kebabs using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hare Chana and Hare Matter Ke Kebabs:
- Use 1/2 Cup of Fresh Green Matter.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Green Chana.
- Provide 2 of Boiled Mashed potato.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Coriander Finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Spinach chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chopped Finely Mint leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Finely Grated coconut.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Green Chilli Paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Chat Masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Roasted Jeera Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Aamchur Powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Bread Crumbs.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Corn Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Saunf.
- Provide of Oil.
Instructions to make Hare Chana and Hare Matter Ke Kebabs:
- Crush in a mixy jar seperately Green Peas and Green Chana and keep it coarse..
- Add all ingredients except for Oil..
- Mix nicely..
- Grease your hand and make Kebab shapes and insert in Kebab stick..
- Grill these Kebabs or Shallow fry or Deep fry..
- Wrap with foil paper the Kebab stick.
- Garnish with onion slices and lemon slices..
- Now it's ready serve with any preferred dip..
If you find this Hare Chana and Hare Matter Ke Kebabs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.