Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe. You can cook healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Provide 2 of corn tortillas or 1 flour tortilla (organic preferred).
- Provide 1 of serving of cod or another white fish (approximately 3 oz), defrosted if previously frozen.
- Use 1 of baby bok choy or half a regular bok choy or equivalent amount of cabbage, chopped.
- Take 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sumac.
- Provide of Spice rub mixture.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take Pinch of cayenne.
- Prepare Pinch of coriander.
- Prepare of Olive oil (for greasing pan).
- Take of Chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo as a garnish (optional).
- Prepare of Cilantro as a garnish (optional).
Steps to make Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Preheat oven to 450 F on broil. Spread corn on a silicone mat (make sure your mat is rated for 450 degrees). Set mat on tray on top shelf of oven. Broil for 10-12 minutes or to desired doneness. In my oven this takes 12 minutes but keep an eye on it..
- Chop bok choy (or cabbage) and red peppers. Add some water to a pan and turn on medium heat. Add veggies and lightly season with salt, paprika, and cumin. Saute until water has evaporated and veggies have reached desired doneness and caramelization. If water disappears before they’re done, add some more water or put a lid on the pan to finish cooking..
- After removing corn, set oven to bake at 425 F..
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Rub with spice mixture. Finally, coat both sides with sumac..
- Coat bottom of pan with a little olive oil and add fish. Bake for 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness. It should flake easily at the thickest point, and the internal temperature should be 140 F..
- Plate and enjoy. Top with chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo..
If you find this Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.