Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled halloumi, tomato & olive salad recipe. You can have grilled halloumi, tomato & olive salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad:
- Prepare 250 g of Halloumi, cut into different bite size pieces.
- Take 250 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of pine nuts.
- Take 1/3 cup of pitted black olives, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 cup of semi sun dried tomatoes in oil, roughly chopped.
- Take of Big handful basil leaves, roughly chopped.
- Provide of Juice of one lemon.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Drizzle olive (if needed).
- Take of Sea salt & cracked black pepper.
Instructions to make Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad:
- Heat a griddle pan- high heat and fry Halloumi until you get some lovely char lines all over. Set aside..
- In a small fry pan, heat your Pune nuts until slightly browned and remove immediately..
- Cut tomatoes into different shapes. Mix with olives, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, lemon juice, chilli flakes & half the toasted pine nuts. Mix well..
- To serve- pile up your tomato mix on a serving plate. Top with left over pine nuts and Halloumi, then drizzle a little olive oil and crack some sea salt and black pepper. Scrumdiddly!! 😛.
If you find this Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.